Curriculum Plan - Autumn 2018
Home Learning - Autumn 1
Home Learning - Autumn 2
The Year 3 teachers are Mrs Anderson and Mrs Stephens.
The Teaching Assistants are Miss Arber abd Mrs Begley.
We have high expectations and expect you to support us, you can do this by:
- Ensuring that your child is at school on time and dressed appropriately
- Dinner money is sent into school on Monday
- Make sure that your child has PE kit – labelled
- All children may bring a healthy snack and a water bottle
- Complying with school rules – no coming back into school at the end of the day etc
- Ensure your child reads every day
- Numeracy, encourage your child to practise the 4 operations (+,-, ÷, x), learn tables and use mathematical skills in everyday life, eg time and money.
We look forward to an exciting and hardworking year.